Vigor Router supports various DDNS service providers, user can set up user-defined profile to update the DDNS even the service provider is not on the list. Now, we bring a good news to the Vigor Router users, that we are starting to support our own DDNS service - DrayDDNS. We will provide a domain name for each Vigor Router, this single domain name can record IP addresses of all WAN. We will demonstrate how to set up the DrayDDNS feature in the following paragraph.
(This feature is starting to support on the 22.214.171.124 version firmware of Vigor2925 series, and 3.8.5 version firmware of Vigor2862 series, the other series will support this feature with new firmware soon.)
1. Go to Applications >> Dynamic DNS Setup, Enable Dynamic DNS Setup.
2. Go to Wizards >> Service Activation Wizard, wait for the router to connect to MyVigor server, then tick DT-DDNS and I have read and accept the above Agreement, click Next.
3. Confirm the information, then click Activate.
4. MyVigor server will reply with the service activation information.
1. Go to Applications >> Dynamic DNS Setup,
a. Click an available profile index
b. Tick Enable Dynamic DNS Account
c. Select DrayTek Global (www.drayddns.com) as Service Provider
d. Select the WAN you would like to upload the IP to DDNS server
e. Click Get domain or Sync Domain
f. Click OK on the pop up notification window
2. Wait few seconds for router to get the domain name, then, we can click the profile to check the information of license and domain name.
Currently, it is only allowed to modify the domain name on MyVigor website, we will need to register the router to MyVigor server, and log in to MyVigor website to modify it.
1. Please visit https://myvigor.draytek.com/ or go to Applications >> Dynamic DNS Setup >> DrayDDNS profile and click Edit domain.
2. Log in to MyVigor Website, choose the profile, then click Edit DDNS settings, input the desired Domain name and click Update.
3. Router will get the modified domain name when the it performs next DDNS updating, we can click Sync domain to accelerate this process. After few seconds, router will get the new domain name and print it on the profiles list.
The scope of application of privacy protection policy
Personal data collection, processing and use
When you visit this website or use the functional services provided on this website, we will ask your necessary personal information and use it within that specific purpose; without your agreement in writing this website will not use your personal data for any other purpose.
When you use interactive features such as mailboxes and surveys, this site will retain your name, e-mail address, contact information and usage time.
In normal browsing, the server will record the relevant actions, including the IP address of the device you are using, the time of use, the browser you are using, the browsing and data logging, etc., as a reference for our website services. This record for internal applications will not be announced.
Statistics and analysis of collected questionnaires, statistics or descriptive text of the results will be provided for accurate service. In addition to internal research, statistical data and descriptive text will be published if it is necessary. The information published excludes information on specific individuals.
The protection of information
The website hosts are equipped with firewall, anti-virus system and other related information security equipment and the necessary security measures to protect the site and your personal information with strict protection measures. Only authorized personnel can access your Personal data. The relevant processing personnel are signed confidentiality contract, if there is breach of confidentiality obligations, will be subject to the relevant legal punishment.
In the event that it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services for business purposes, the Site will strictly require compliance with the confidentiality obligations and take the necessary inspection procedures to ensure that it will comply.
External links to the site
The policy of sharing personal information with the third party
This website will not provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, groups, private enterprises or public agencies. However the legal basis or contractual obligations are excluded.
The foregoing proviso includes, but not limited to:
The use of Cookie
Please read this Term of Use Agreement ("Terms") carefully before you register to get the Firmware and Technical article Update Notice.
Acceptance of Terms
Privacy and Protection of Personal Information
Third Party Sites
The service may contain links to other Internet websites or online and mobile services provided by independent third parties.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Taiwan, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.