How to use DrayDDNS?
Support Model : Vigor 2926 SeriesVigor2925 SeriesVigor2862 SeriesVigor2860 SeriesVigor2912 SeriesVigor2120 SeriesVigor3220 SeriesVigor2952 SeriesVigor2132 SeriesVigor2760 SeriesVigor2832 Series
Vigor Router supports various DDNS service providers, user can set up user-defined profile to update the DDNS even the service provider is not on the list. Now, we bring a good news to the Vigor Router users, that we are starting to support our own DDNS service - DrayDDNS. We will provide a domain name for each Vigor Router, this single domain name can record IP addresses of all WAN. We will demonstrate how to set up the DrayDDNS feature in the following paragraph.
(This feature is starting to support on the 22.214.171.124 version firmware of Vigor2925 series, and 3.8.5 version firmware of Vigor2862 series, the other series will support this feature since 3.8.7 version firmware.)
Set up DrayDDNS on DrayOS Router
1. Go to Applications >> Dynamic DNS Setup, Enable Dynamic DNS Setup.
2. Go to Wizards >> Service Activation Wizard page, wait for the router to connect to MyVigor server, then:
- Select DT-DDNS
- Enter the desired Domain Name
- Make sure you have read the License Agreement, then check I have read and accept the above Agreement, then click Next.
3. Confirm the information, then click Activate.
4. MyVigor server will reply with the service activation information.
5. Vigor router will contact with MyVigor server, then get the DrayDDNS license as well as the domain name back, and create the DDNS profile automatically. Please go to Applications >> Dynamic DNS Setup page to make sure the router has created the DDNS profile.
Note: If your router does not get the domain after you activating the license, it may due to the router does not trigger the process, which to connect and get the license from MyVigor server. You may reboot the router to trigger the process.
Modify DrayDDNS Domain Name
Currently, it is only allowed to modify the domain name on MyVigor website, we will need to register the router to MyVigor server, and log in to MyVigor website to modify it.
1. Please visit https://myvigor.draytek.com/ or go to Applications >> Dynamic DNS Setup >> DrayDDNS profile and click Edit domain.
2. Log in to MyVigor Website, choose the profile, then click Edit DDNS settings, input the desired Domain name and click Update.
3. Router will get the modified domain name when the it performs next DDNS updating, we can click Sync domain to accelerate this process. After few seconds, router will get the new domain name and print it on the profiles list.