The new web portal feature support social login as authentication method, and allows network administrator to authenticate LAN clients by their Google or Facebook account. This document introduces how to create Facebook APP, and generate the APP ID and APP Secret that can be used in Web Portal setup.
1. Register as Facebook Developer: Go to https://developers.facebook.com/ and click Get Started to login with your Facebook account.
2. Click Next on the welcome page
3. Fill your phone number in the column, click Send as Text or Send via Phone Call to get the confirmation code. Enter the code and click Verify.
4. Enter the APP NAME and CONTACT EMAIL, then click Next.
5. Finish the security check, click Submit.
6. Select a category you'd like to tell Facebook what you do, or just skip it.
7. Click the Add Your First Product to finish the Get Started process.
8. You will be lead to the Add Product page automatically, then choose the Facebook Login by click Set Up.
9. Click the Web icon on the Choose a Platform page.
10. In Tell Us about Your Website, enter your web site URL in the Site URL and click Save. Than click Settings under the Facebook Login at the left side.
Note: The Continue button below the Save button will show you more html code for the engineering usage. It has no relation with the next setting steps.
11. Enter http://portal.draytek.com:8001 in Valid OAuth rediect URIs at Client OAuth Settings, then click Save Changes.
12. Go to the App Review page, switch the button of Make DrayTek Hotspot public? to Yes to active the app.
13. Select Education as Category and click Confirm on the pop up window.
14. Go to Dashboard, the App is active now and you can get your App ID and App Secret on this page. Click Show button to reveal the App Secret.
15. Enter the password of your Facebook account and click Submit on the pop up window, then you can get your App Secret.
16. The App ID and App Secret will be used in Vigor Router's Web Portal Setup page.
The scope of application of privacy protection policy
Personal data collection, processing and use
When you visit this website or use the functional services provided on this website, we will ask your necessary personal information and use it within that specific purpose; without your agreement in writing this website will not use your personal data for any other purpose.
When you use interactive features such as mailboxes and surveys, this site will retain your name, e-mail address, contact information and usage time.
In normal browsing, the server will record the relevant actions, including the IP address of the device you are using, the time of use, the browser you are using, the browsing and data logging, etc., as a reference for our website services. This record for internal applications will not be announced.
Statistics and analysis of collected questionnaires, statistics or descriptive text of the results will be provided for accurate service. In addition to internal research, statistical data and descriptive text will be published if it is necessary. The information published excludes information on specific individuals.
The protection of information
The website hosts are equipped with firewall, anti-virus system and other related information security equipment and the necessary security measures to protect the site and your personal information with strict protection measures. Only authorized personnel can access your Personal data. The relevant processing personnel are signed confidentiality contract, if there is breach of confidentiality obligations, will be subject to the relevant legal punishment.
In the event that it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services for business purposes, the Site will strictly require compliance with the confidentiality obligations and take the necessary inspection procedures to ensure that it will comply.
External links to the site
The policy of sharing personal information with the third party
This website will not provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, groups, private enterprises or public agencies. However the legal basis or contractual obligations are excluded.
The foregoing proviso includes, but not limited to:
The use of Cookie
Please read this Term of Use Agreement ("Terms") carefully before you register to get the Firmware and Technical article Update Notice.
Acceptance of Terms
Privacy and Protection of Personal Information
Third Party Sites
The service may contain links to other Internet websites or online and mobile services provided by independent third parties.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Taiwan, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.