- Home »
- FAQ »
- Management »
- User Management »
- How to allow users login to Vigor's Hotspot with external Radius server
How to allow users login to Vigor's Hotspot with external Radius server
This document demonstrates how to use a hotspot portal with an external Radius server, an unauthenticated user needs to use the username and password on the server to log in.
1. Go to Hotspot Web Portal >> Profile Setup, Click and available index
2. Set up the portal
- Enable this profile
- Put the comment on it
- Choose Various Hotspot login as Portal method
- Choose Login with RADIUS
- Click “External RADIUS Server” link
3. After clicking the link, you’ll be redirected to Applications >> RADIUS/TACACS+ page
Enable the External RADIUS, then
- Put the Server IP address
- Put the Destination Port
- Put on the shared secret
- Click OK to save the configuration
You can check How to use VigorAP as a RADIUS server? to use VigorAP as an external RADIUS server.
4. Router needs a reboot to save the changes
5. Set up the rest steps.
You can click Introduction of Hotspot Web Portal to understand how to set it up.