- Home »
- FAQ »
- Connectivity »
- Load Balance/ Route Policy »
- How to route all the traffic destined for a certain website to a specific WAN interface?
How to route all the traffic destined for a certain website to a specific WAN interface?
This documents demonstrates how to set up a route policy and specify the interface for the traffic which destined for a certain domain name, so that network administrator may ensure which gateway will the LAN clients use when they are accessing a website.
(For setup applies to Vigor3900, Vigor2960 and Vigor300B, please refer to the article here.)
Route Policy Setup
1. Go to Load-Balance/ Route Policy >> General Setup, select "Advanced Mode", then click on an available index number.
2. Enable this profile, and enter a comment. For Destination in the Criteria, choose Domain Name and enter the required domain name.
3. Select the Interface to which the packet should be send, then click OK to apply.
4. Now, we may use "tracert" command to check which route did the packet take when accessing the domain name.