- Home »
- FAQ »
- Connectivity »
- 3G/4G/LTE Connection »
- How to configure the USB dongle to provide 3G/4G/LTE WAN connection?
The scope of application of privacy protection policy
Personal data collection, processing and use
When you visit this website or use the functional services provided on this website, we will ask your necessary personal information and use it within that specific purpose; without your agreement in writing this website will not use your personal data for any other purpose.
When you use interactive features such as mailboxes and surveys, this site will retain your name, e-mail address, contact information and usage time. In normal browsing, the server will record the relevant actions, including the IP address of the device you are using, the time of use, the browser you are using, the browsing and data logging, etc., as a reference for our website services. This record for internal applications will not be announced.
Statistics and analysis of collected questionnaires, statistics or descriptive text of the results will be provided for accurate service. In addition to internal research, statistical data and descriptive text will be published if it is necessary. The information published excludes information on specific individuals.
The protection of information
The website hosts are equipped with firewall, anti-virus system and other related information security equipment and the necessary security measures to protect the site and your personal information with strict protection measures. Only authorized personnel can access your Personal data. The relevant processing personnel are signed confidentiality contract, if there is breach of confidentiality obligations, will be subject to the relevant legal punishment.
In the event that it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services for business purposes, the Site will strictly require compliance with the confidentiality obligations and take the necessary inspection procedures to ensure that it will comply.
External links to the site
The policy of sharing personal information with the third party
This website will not provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, groups, private enterprises or public agencies. However the legal basis or contractual obligations are excluded.
The foregoing proviso includes, but not limited to:
- You agree in writing.
- The law states.
- To save your life, body, liberty or property from danger.
- In cooperation with an official or academic institution, the public interest is necessary for statistical or scholarly research, and the information is processed by the provider or collected in such a way that it does not identify a particular party.
- Disclosure of your personal data by the Site management unit for the purpose of identifying, contacting or taking legal action as a result of your site's conduct, breach of the Terms of Service or any damage or disruption to the Site or other user interests or damage to any person .
- Benefit your interests.
- When commissioned by the Company to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal data, the Site will do its best to supervise the management of the subcontractor or individual.
The use of Cookie