Trademarks and Logos
DrayTek, DrayTEL, VigorACS SI, VigorIPPBX are registered trademarks and Logos of DrayTek Corp..
- With Distributorship Agreement
- The official distributors (including non-exclusive and exclusive) will be allowed to run marketing and sales activities with "DrayTek" Logo to facilitate sales activities.
- The permission of registration over "DrayTek-related" domain server has not been and is not automatically authorized.
Please be advised that DrayTek has discretion of grant permission to use our logos and trademarks.
The "DrayTek", "VigorACS SI" and "VigorIPPBX" are also CTM trademarks for whole county members of European Union.
- The Link of EU Directives:
- The CTM number of DrayTek: CTM 3130504 (already with extension)
- The CTM number of VigorIPPBX: CTM 7533714
- The CTM number of VigorACS SI : CTM 9584971
All DrayTek products are all certified by CE and FCC.
DrayTek Corp. will finish the missions of environmental protection and reducing the environment impact based on improving the products, holding the activities and providing good service.
- Obey the environmental law and relational request of the government and continue to push the environment improvement and pollution control.
- Utilize the resource effectively; push energy saving and waste disposal classification; execute waste minimization and resource recycling.
- Enhance the eco-design for the product and reduce the environment impact of the product.
- Promote the environmental protection consciousness and implement the employee full mobilization for the environment protection through education training.
- Make the DrayTek's environment policy known to the public.
- Provide satisfied products to the customers.
- Reduce the events of customer's complaint.
EU RoHS Directive (2011/65/EU) / Vietnam RoHS Directive (30/2011/TT-BCT)
The European Union (EC) and Vietnam has enforced restriction of hazardous substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment (RoHS) Directive. The electrical and electronic equipment containing lead (Pb), cadmium (Cd), mercury (Hg), hexavalent chromium (Cr6+), polybrominated biphenyls (PBB) and polybominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE) are affected by the Directive. The Directive sets up strict limits on the use of the abovementioned materials in products sold in the EC and Vietnam.
DrayTek Corp. ensures that DrayTek products delivered to European Union and Vietnam now fully comply with the RoHS Directive, and will be indicated “CE” on the products.
What is GPA member?
How important for you to assure whether your country is "GPA member" ? Read more information here
For private business sectors, it means that you will be entitled to provide your excellent products or services in other GPA member countries.
Taiwan is also GPA member after long time of being a WTO member. Before getting GPA membership, the Bureau of Foreign Trade (BOFT) ran "Taiwan Excellence" competition for ICT industry to help foreign buyers know which brand is with quality design and production. Within recent years, BOFT raised more ratio of selecting companies which concentrated on long term brand promise and delivery.
DrayTek Vigor SMB routers and TR-069 Central Management are with TAIWAN EXCELLENCE award. Let DrayTek SMB solutions become part of your career and life!
What is General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
GDPR is a European privacy and data protection law that gives individuals more control over their personal data. All companies that engage European users and transfer personal data with EU residents will need to comply with the GDPR, regardless of the location of the person or entity performing the processing. Even if you don’t have an office or other presence in Europe, this still applies. The GDPR has officially applied in all EU member states starting May 25, 2018. DrayTek has put in place processes and procedures to comply with the various provisions of GDPR and has incorporated GDPR principles into our business and product development. We’re pleased to announce that we have complied with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are GDPR compliant.