Vigor Router supports Hotspot Web Portal function, network administrator can set Vigor Router as a Hotspot provider with web authentication and allow users to log in with their social media accounts, such as Facebook and Google. We demonstrate how to set up the hotspot web portal with Facebook login in the following paragraphs.
1. Make sure the router is connected to the Internet.
2. Go to Hotspot Web Portal >> Profile Setup, click on an available index.
3. Here are just 5 easy steps to setup. First, Enable this profile, give comments, and select Social Login for Login Method. Then choose Login with Facebook at the Select Social Login and click Save and Next.
4-1. Choose the Color Background, customize the information a logo color, and click Save and Next.
Note: you can click the Step Icon on the top of the page to go to the step you want, router will save your setting automatically.
4-2. Or choose the Image Background, customize the information and background image, and click Save and Next.
5. Customize the descriptions on the login page, and enter the social media APP ID and APP Secret (Visit here for Facebook, and here for Google to see how to register for a APP ID), then click Save and Next.
6. You can set the Whitelist for the profile here to allow specific clients to access the internet or certain websites can be visited without login.
7. Set up the Expired Time After Activation and Landing Page After Activation that Hotspot clients will see after they login successfully. Finally, select the interfaces to which you would like this hotspot profile apply to, then click Finish to save the setting.
8. Then the Hotspot setup is finished. You may click Preview to check the login page.
9. Now, when clients connect to the selected router interface, and try to access internet, they will be redirected to "portal.draytek.com".
10. Tap on a login method, and it will open the social media login page. Enter the social media accounts and password to log in.
11. If the credentials are correct, the client will be redirected to the landing page and be able to access the Internet afterward.
If you only get a blank page after clicking "Login with Facebook", it's probably that the APP ID or APP Secret are incorrect. Please confirm the entry again then try again.
The scope of application of privacy protection policy
Personal data collection, processing and use
When you visit this website or use the functional services provided on this website, we will ask your necessary personal information and use it within that specific purpose; without your agreement in writing this website will not use your personal data for any other purpose.
When you use interactive features such as mailboxes and surveys, this site will retain your name, e-mail address, contact information and usage time.
In normal browsing, the server will record the relevant actions, including the IP address of the device you are using, the time of use, the browser you are using, the browsing and data logging, etc., as a reference for our website services. This record for internal applications will not be announced.
Statistics and analysis of collected questionnaires, statistics or descriptive text of the results will be provided for accurate service. In addition to internal research, statistical data and descriptive text will be published if it is necessary. The information published excludes information on specific individuals.
The protection of information
The website hosts are equipped with firewall, anti-virus system and other related information security equipment and the necessary security measures to protect the site and your personal information with strict protection measures. Only authorized personnel can access your Personal data. The relevant processing personnel are signed confidentiality contract, if there is breach of confidentiality obligations, will be subject to the relevant legal punishment.
In the event that it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services for business purposes, the Site will strictly require compliance with the confidentiality obligations and take the necessary inspection procedures to ensure that it will comply.
External links to the site
The policy of sharing personal information with the third party
This website will not provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, groups, private enterprises or public agencies. However the legal basis or contractual obligations are excluded.
The foregoing proviso includes, but not limited to:
The use of Cookie
Please read this Term of Use Agreement ("Terms") carefully before you register to get the Firmware and Technical article Update Notice.
Acceptance of Terms
Privacy and Protection of Personal Information
Third Party Sites
The service may contain links to other Internet websites or online and mobile services provided by independent third parties.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Taiwan, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.