We can install the firmware to Vigor Router by uploading through FTP. This can be use to recover the router from some of the firmware damage events which cause the WUI not working properly. Router should be set to accept the FTP accessing, which is enable by factory default. If you are not you are not sure does the FTP server enable or not, we can check and change the setting by the telnet command.
1. Use any FTP program to connect to the IP address of your router, with the username "admin" and the password of your admin account.
2. After connect to the FTP server of the Vigor Router, you will see the firmware file which is running on the router currently in the remote directory. Please upload the appropriate firmware .all file to the remote site.
3. Vigor Router will reboot until the firmware file uploading complete and the FTP disconnect. If the router does not reboot by itself, please perform the reboot manually. After reboot, the router will be back online shortly, we can login to the router to see if the firmware install properly.
If you are not able to connect the FTP to your Vigor Router, it is possible that the FTP port has been change from the default port, or the service does not enable. In this case, we can telnet to your router, and use the command to check the FTP port or enable the FTP service.
1. Telnet to your router, then enter "mngt lanaccess -v" to check the status of the FTP service.
2. If the FTP service is not enable, enter "mngt lanaccess -e 1 -s FTP" to enable the FTP service.
3. We can enter "mngt lanaccess -v" again to check does the FTP service enable successfully. Then, you can try to upload the firmware via FTP.
The scope of application of privacy protection policy
Personal data collection, processing and use
When you visit this website or use the functional services provided on this website, we will ask your necessary personal information and use it within that specific purpose; without your agreement in writing this website will not use your personal data for any other purpose.
When you use interactive features such as mailboxes and surveys, this site will retain your name, e-mail address, contact information and usage time.
In normal browsing, the server will record the relevant actions, including the IP address of the device you are using, the time of use, the browser you are using, the browsing and data logging, etc., as a reference for our website services. This record for internal applications will not be announced.
Statistics and analysis of collected questionnaires, statistics or descriptive text of the results will be provided for accurate service. In addition to internal research, statistical data and descriptive text will be published if it is necessary. The information published excludes information on specific individuals.
The protection of information
The website hosts are equipped with firewall, anti-virus system and other related information security equipment and the necessary security measures to protect the site and your personal information with strict protection measures. Only authorized personnel can access your Personal data. The relevant processing personnel are signed confidentiality contract, if there is breach of confidentiality obligations, will be subject to the relevant legal punishment.
In the event that it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services for business purposes, the Site will strictly require compliance with the confidentiality obligations and take the necessary inspection procedures to ensure that it will comply.
External links to the site
The policy of sharing personal information with the third party
This website will not provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, groups, private enterprises or public agencies. However the legal basis or contractual obligations are excluded.
The foregoing proviso includes, but not limited to:
The use of Cookie
Please read this Term of Use Agreement ("Terms") carefully before you register to get the Firmware and Technical article Update Notice.
Acceptance of Terms
Privacy and Protection of Personal Information
Third Party Sites
The service may contain links to other Internet websites or online and mobile services provided by independent third parties.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Taiwan, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.